My gadget stash I have loved reading the Life Hacker’s This is how I work segment a lot and have often looked up a lot of things to get inspired to spend money. I thought of adding a page on my blog that list my tools of trade.
Gadgets I Use:
- iPhone XR (My New trusty daily driver)
- Xbox One S (This is where I get my gaming fix)
- OnePlus 6 (Android Device of choice)
- MacBook Pro 13’’ (Primary computer )
- Go Pro Hero 7 Silver (Impulsive Purchase #1/n)
- Apple Watch Series 3 (Impulsive Purchase #2/n)
- iPad 2018 (Secondary Computer of sorts)
- MacBook Air 13’ (Secondary/Backup Computer)
Apps I can’t live without:
- Trello (I truly use Trello to organise my life)
- Google Play Books (Just works, so why not)
- Pocket Casts (Recently started listening to podcasts )
- Twitter (I have (multiple) twitter tabs open most of the time)
- Reddit (Reddit is my second Google of sorts :P)
- Google Drive (A Cheap storage/ Backup to store most of my work)
- Slack: Duh, who doesn’t slack(off) in 2019
- Chrome: I admit, I have tried Firefox and Safari but switching has been extremely hard for me :/
- 1Password: Has all of my passwords, credit card details and other info that I don’t want anyone to get their hands on.
- Ulysses : For every sort of file that uses markdown and for writing my blog posts.
- Sublime Text : I have a strange affinity towards Sublime Text especially since its snappy and I have so many tabs open to write my thoughts, to-do’s and tinker around with code.
- iBooks : I love the interface and I find myself using it for reading all sorts of epub files on all of my apple devices.
- Bear: I have moved off Apple Notes and started using Bear on my Mac, iPhone and iPad and it just works.
- Spotify: I prefer Spotify now even more since it has finally launched in India + they are focussed on Podcasts. So it’s two killing birds with a single stone for me.
Others: I frequently find myself relying on loads of different Devices, SaaS Products and Softwares. I will be updating this page as and when I make switches or just try out new things. Thanks for checking this out, also feel free to send recommendations for good Headphones my way!